When Gulls Fly Low
a novel by Ned B. Johnson
The shoreline of the state of Oregon is among the most rugged and beautiful on Earth. An altogether perfect setting for a love story that is at once romantic, inspiring, and enlightening, as well as traumatic, challenging, and transformative.
As Monika Birkner says:
“I could not stop reading, and the more I read, the more I could not stop crying. This book is such a wonderful gift to mankind. It is so inspiring, touching without being sentimental–clear, honouring truth and the highest traits in human beings, as well as the deepest reasons for our experiences. And it is written in such compelling, fresh language with so many unexpected pictures.
“I really hope and wish that this book is read by many, many, many readers all over the world and gives them hope and encouragement.”
But why take anyone else’s word for it. Listen to the author read the first short chapter of When Gulls Fly Low and judge for yourself.
Can’t wait to get started reading? Great!
Or keep reading here.
Another reader, Carrie Armitage, contributed these insights about When Gulls Fly Low.
The story begins….
Henry Taylor, an accomplished author, moves his life to the picturesque village of Arch Cape on Oregon’s Northern Coast, to complete his fifth novel. Within days of settling in, his routine is interrupted by a dream of such lucidity it shakes him off balance for a week. In the dream he meets a woman with whom he is destined to live out a real life adventure of sublime love, forgiveness, faith & collaboration with the enemy ~ only he doesn’t know that yet.
Lessons (what you will learn)
- Forgiveness & Empathy – a different take on ‘putting yourself in someone else’s shoes’, get beyond anger in your relationships, learn how to form intimate & mutually beneficial relationships, your worst enemy could be your biggest opportunity staring you in the face
- Living with integrity – Conflict Resolution – Do the right thing– achieving harmony in your relationships through living with integrity, taking personal responsibility, navigating difficult relationships, gaining alternative perspectives, being open to the lessons
- Learning through experience & Recognising opportunity – everything we experience is for a reason, a lesson to be learned. We can be levelled by challenging experiences, or we can recognise them for what they are (lessons meant to be passed) & what they are meant to introduce into our lives (recognising opportunity)
- Perhaps there is more to it than meets the eye – a look into the world of lucid dreaming, destiny and how we all work together on the other side [of consciousness] to accomplish our dreams and learn what we need to learn here on earth.
Recommended for anyone interested in:
- Excelling in relationships
- Getting beyond anger in their lives
- Learning to love deeply
- Repairing damaged relationships
- Having their faith restored in the magic of our lives
This synopsis written by Carrie Armitage http://www.carriearmitage.com
When Gulls Fly Low isn’t just a source of inspiration and insight, it is also a compelling story about love, adversity, courage, integrity, and transformation. Many people think of it as a real “page turner.” Here are the comments of a few of them.
“I could hardly tear myself away. A good love story, but SO much more. I found it full of truth and beauty…a way for many to have the understanding that they are not victims.”– Carol M.
“Couldn’t stop reading it, and was living it when I wasn’t reading it…this speaks to the very soul.”– Marilyn L.
“I don’t recall the last time I was reading a book that I literally could not put down until completing it, until I got “When Gulls Fly Low”. This work is so well written, with a story that will have you turning each page, eager to see what the characters will experience next. The ending I expect will have you wiping tears of joy from your eyes as a result of it’s beauty, as I did mine. A treasure to read and re-read.”– David C.
“This book was an awesome read. Towards the end, I had to force myself to put it down and pick up a magazine. I was sad to think that it was almost over. I enjoyed the voyeuristic journey of watching these characters evolve. Their triumphs have made me feel as though the seed of success has been sewn into my spirit.” — Tammie
To read more reader reviews, click here.
Order and download your copy of
When Gulls Fly Low now!
just click here.
So what are you waiting for? In less than five minutes you could be cuddling up with what some self-described “voracious readers” have called, “the best book I ever read!” Click on the link below and get started with what just may turn our to be the best Christmas you’ve ever had.
P.S. If you would rather read more yourself before ordering, you can download the first half of the eBook by clicking here.
P.P.S. And don’t forget to enroll in my mailing list at the top of the right-hand sidebar. This will entitle you to some really juicy bonuses. Note: There are two sign-up forms in the right-hand sidebar: one for my mailing list, and the other to subscribe to my blog. Please sign up for the mailing list and subscribe to the blog, too, if you wish. 🙂
P.P.P.S. I almost forgot to tell you, I’m also going to give you a free copy of Module 1 of my Millennium Book Series. So that’s two eBooks for the price of one.
Click here to get the whole bundle!
In any event, I give you my favorite wish: